Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Whiteboards are the most Cost Efficient Animation Videos!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chatting' started by April Smith, Aug 30, 2018.

1. April Smith

April Smith Regular Member

Whiteboards are the most Cost Efficient Animation Videos!

As the prime considered video in the market, if there should arise an occurrence of Whiteboard animation video services, it can be your best and cost-efficient option. The whole engaging concept of a hand drawing the pictures, it requires less push and effort to make those whiteboard animations. When you talk about the charges to make such sort of animation, it will likewise cost you less when contrasted with any other illustrations, animation, or 2D explainer videos. In terms of 30-second Whiteboard video, sometimes it can cost you $50 to $70 for one video. However, depending on what you require in your animation, such as, original illustrations and altered plots in your video, you would need to pay additional, still a great deal and much cheaper than another sort of fancy videos.

In any case, the only thing that matters, in the end, is the Quality, and with whiteboard animation video services on your side, you can deliver your audience with good cost and quality result.

2. MickLouis

MickLouis Regular Member

I have never used these kinds of videos myself but I know of some others who have. They have their usefulness depending on your niche for sure.

3. BLUE

BLUE Regular Member

I see them a lot on YouTube and most of the videos I tend to skip on as I prefer watching a real person speak. I am a but spoiled in that regard lol