Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Where do I start?

Discussion in 'SEO Chatroom' started by Gaby, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Gaby

Gaby Regular Member

As you probably guessed from the title, I am brand new to this business.

I am hoping that some kind soul can point me in the right direction...

I've heard claims that there are those out there who more or less know what the Google alg is after every dance. Is this true? Possible? Or is it just all smoke & mirrors?

I've read up on the basics of SEO, but I'm really searching for that 5% of knowledge that will bring it all together.

If anyone has any tips, tricks, advice, bad puns, whatever... I'm all ears.

2. Claire

Claire Regular Member

What kind of business are you running and what are your short and long-term goals?

SEO is best learned on your own experience level. Starting with the beginner basics like keywords, page rankings, referral links, and so on is a good place.

Nathan Norse likes this.
  3. Nathan Norse

Nathan Norse Regular Member

I agree with Claire. You want to learn where you are and depending on your own business. I would suggest watching introduction videos on YouTube to SEO to get a feel for where you stand and go from there.