Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

What exactly is PBN?

Discussion in 'SEO Chatroom' started by MickLouis, Aug 24, 2018.

1. MickLouis

MickLouis Regular Member

If I am understanding it correctly, it deals with blogs but I am unfamiliar with the term or code for this one. I was recently reading up on things and this was mentioned several times but nothing was explained in plain English for me to understand. o_O

2. Nathan Norse

Nathan Norse Regular Member

It just stands for Private Blogging Network. It works like 2.0 sites/blogs. It is an outdated way to get backlinks that I advise not even bothering with.

3. Rene Keen

Rene Keen Regular Member

May I ask why it is outdated or maybe what made it become outdated? I still see people recommending it on blogs and pages with website building information on them.

4. April Smith

April Smith Regular Member

This is really good information because I actually don't know much about PBN but I heard it many times from different people.