Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Traffic from YouTube

Discussion in 'Social Networking Sites' started by Lizzy P., Aug 31, 2018.

1. Lizzy P.

Lizzy P. Regular Member

I've never considered trying this before, but what about uploading YouTube videos to get website traffic?

There's a bunch of short videos I could upload with my links in the description, would this be an effective method?

If you've tried this, let me know how it went!

2. ChrisCrossed

ChrisCrossed Regular Member

I have heard of people uploading things they find relative to their niche on social media such as gifs, comments, and short videos. It can help bring in some traffic but you would really have to put some effort behind it.

3. daveEvel

daveEvel Regular Member

If I am not mistaken, this approach doesn't work as well as it did 5 or 6 years ago. A lot of these approaches are only worth it if you already have a decent following. I would say 5,000+ followers to start.

MAXMedia likes this.
  4. MAXMedia

MAXMedia Regular Member

I agree with this. It was something you could do like 5 years ago but it just isn't worth the time and effort anymore. If you want to take the time to grow a channel and then do this, go for it but it takes A LOT of work and it is harder now than it has ever been to actually grow a channel on that platform.