Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

SSL Certificate Providers?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Jinxdo, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Jinxdo

Jinxdo Regular Member

Which would you say is best for someone who owns a small online shop that typically sells tech gear and tools as well as accessories? I am trying to figure some things out here. I am a bit new to web hosting, web building, and generally owning a site. I started working on my first one a few months ago and now I have three sites going but I need to figure out what to do with them.

2. KarlRouge24

KarlRouge24 Regular Member

An SSL certification is really the same no matter where you get it. You don't need to pay for special packages or fancy words, no matter how they try to sell it to you, it is all the same thing. Just make sure it is legit and go with who you like.

3. adamapps

adamapps Regular Member

They are all the same like Karl mentions. I think there is a market that people use to try to trick people in to paying more for generally the same thing. Happens all the time online.

KarlRouge24 likes this.
  4. seoninja25

seoninja25 Regular Member

If you want ssl certificate then you can get it from anywhere, no matter from it is. And if you need any information about it or want more suggestions then you can inbox me directly.

KarlRouge24 likes this.
  5. KarlRouge24

KarlRouge24 Regular Member

Yeah it is purely to push figures up and down. You can pay next to nothing if you know where to go and who to trust. Online marketing is funny like that.

6. adamapps

adamapps Regular Member

Yeah I noticed. :rolleyes:

A lot of people out there are looking to pull a fast one on people left and right and some people simply don't know any better. Always do your own research I say!

KarlRouge24 likes this.
  7. adclassified

adclassified Regular Member

comodo ssl is one of the leading ssl certificate provider.

8. My Sentiments Exactly

My Sentiments Exactly Regular Member