Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Should a pay for posting?

Discussion in 'Social Networking Sites' started by KarlRouge24, Sep 24, 2018.

1. KarlRouge24

KarlRouge24 Regular Member

Someone I know hires other people on the regular to post for them on social media. They do this in the form of interacting with others and sharing links on social media. Is this something I should consider or is it feasible to get attention to my site using one account?

2. MAXMedia

MAXMedia Regular Member

Should you pay for posting on social media as in, what exactly?

If we are talking about daily tasks like sharing blog posts and things of that nature then no. You can easily use software that will automatically do this for you.

3. samleo

samleo Regular Member

If you are looking to pay someone to manage your social accounts, that is one thing but like MAX mentions, you shouldn't pay for people to do what software can do for you for free.

If your site is run on WordPress, there are plugins that can actually post for you.

KarlRouge24 likes this.
  4. KarlRouge24

Yeah I was referring to posting links and maybe interacting with popular hashtags.

What software would you recommend for something like this? I am always a bit weird about allowing access to my social accounts.

5. MAXMedia

MAXMedia Regular Member

I didn't mean to put software, though I guess it kind of is. I use Revive Old Posts on WordPress. That is the one I always recommend to people. Very simply and safe to use.

KarlRouge24 likes this.
  6. KarlRouge24

I will look into this one, thanks a bunch. I am trying to see what my options are. If I don't have to pay anything for what I need, than that is obviously the best solution lol!!

MAXMedia likes this.