Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Shopping for a new mouse!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chatting' started by Nathan Norse, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Nathan Norse

Nathan Norse Regular Member

My current mouse is a Logitech G-Pro series that's going on 2 years old, and I want a new mouse for my main workstation. I'm thinking of splurging on something pretty nice, or nicer than what I've had. Does anyone have any recommendations?

2. Nathan Norse

Nathan Norse Regular Member

I wound up ordering the Logitech G502 Proteus. It was on sale on Amazon, and it'll be here this week. I'll let you all know how it compares to what I've had, it looks like it'll be similar, but with more buttons. :D

3. Katie W

Katie W Regular Member

I actually have used that one before and it was great until my cat spilled my coffee on it and everything basically stuck together! :(

Right now I am using a mouse by SAREPO. It was one of my younger brothers gaming mice and I actually find it is better for my hand. I don't get as much cramping now since it is bigger.