Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Selling [SAVE YOUR HARD CASH] GET $0.01 CPC ADWORDS KEYWORDS IN ANY NICHES, ANY REGIONS/COUNTRIES

Discussion in 'SEO Packages' started by seoexpert, Jun 21, 2016.

1. seoexpert

seoexpert SEO Forum Marketplace Membership Giveaway

GET HUGE $0.01 CPC KEYWORDS FOR ADWORDS ON ANY NICHES/REGIONS.

GET 1000s OF LASER TARGETED VISITORS TO YOUR WEBSITE.

MAKE HUGE CASH FROM GOOGLE ADWORDS.

50% BY WEB-SCRIPT - 50% MANUAL.

We are selling a web-script and with your use of this web-script and your manual work, you will be able to generate $0.01 CPC keywords for any niches/regions.

50% automatic - 50% manual.

With $0.01 CPC keywords, you will be getiing 1000s of laser targeted visitors to your website for just $10.00 and hence huge sales of your product or services.

Depending on your chosen niches and demographics, with this web-script and manual work, you will get high-xxx,xxx to million of Monthly Searches for the $0.01 CPC keywords.

PROOFS :
    [​IMG]

Below is the screenshot of my AdWords account showing the $0.01 CPC keywords I am getting :
    Below is a sample 15 minutes work by which this web-script and my manual work found out +80K Monthly Searches and US location $0.01 CPC keywords on "dating" :
    Click Here To See The $0.01 CPC keywords.

Below is the web-script in action :

My web-script works on each and every niches including the ones you will find on the highest CPC keywords like Mesothelioma/loan so on .......... like you will find on "List of highest paying Adsense keywords" <--- search google.

You will require :
    1. Commonsense,
    2. Basic AdWords,
    3. Basic MS Excel.

After you buy, you will get access to the script and there is a also an Instruction Manual.
    PRICE: $69.99.00 only.

Contact Us:
    1. Email: alexparker722@gmail.com

How To Buy:
    Buy from the underneath PayPal button and then you will be given access to the registration page of the web-script and the Instruction Manual:

[​IMG]
    Refund Policy: If the web-script does not work, then we will refund you in full.