Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Review: Superb Internet (Hosting)

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Claire, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Claire

Claire Regular Member

I am a former Superb Internet hosting customer. I've worked on several projects that have used their services between 2012 and 2017. The following is my own review based on my experiences with this company, and represent my personal opinions only.

Pros: Superb has excellent customer service, and very fast build items for servers and server packages. They offer most top-of-the-line hardware at reasonable prices.

Cons: A very high-pressure sales team will oftentimes hound you (as well as any other parties attached to any web product) if they feel they can up-sell you on things you will not need. Some "new" server hubs they have opened in recent years have had periods of extremely high latency without any solid explanation from the company.

Summary: Superb is a big-name server company who focus on "big" business clients. Smaller sites and non-commercial web ventures need not apply in all but a few cases, as pricing will quickly exceed budgets for these sorts of things. However, if you need something powerful with excellent support, Superb will have everything you want and need, and likely more- just bear in mind that premium hardware and service costs a premium price.

I say I am a "former" customer only because I've found a few companies that suit my projects better, and the projects I am attached to have strayed away from Superb Internet services in recent years. If I were ever in need of something robust, and I had the capital on hand to invest in it, I would absolutely partner with Superb again.