Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Relevance vs Clicks

Discussion in 'White Hat SEO' started by BLUE, Aug 31, 2018.

1. BLUE

BLUE Regular Member

Does a search result on Google that gets more clicks than results above it eventually overtake it?

I'm wondering if relevance or number of clicks is what Google takes into account when ranking sites. Intrigued to know!

2. Lizzy P.

Lizzy P. Regular Member

I believe that is part of the reason but it is also rated based on helpfulness of the actual content. Bots do their job here but Google also has a team that rates sites too.

3. daveEvel

daveEvel Regular Member

I don't think the team works in this manner though. A lot of times, Google asks the person using the search engine or gives them keywords to search, links to click, and ratings based on Google's interests alone. I could be wrong.

4. cyouweb

cyouweb Regular Member

I think click and back links have more importance to get rank in google search. i test it on my site , until I just write good and relevant content it doesn't seen and with back links I can improve it. these are things together and i think just being good in one of them doesn't help