Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Please Check my Website and Give some SEO tips for Ranking!

Discussion in 'Website Review' started by Maira Khan, May 19, 2015.

1. Maira Khan

Maira Khan New Member

Hello everyone please review my website and give me some best SEO tips which may helps me to rank batter and also give some tricks about how to drive more traffic to my website.

2. SEOUnity

SEOUnity Administrator

First i wanna say congrats on a great blog... You might want to add a newsletter subscription box so visitors can subscribe for the latest articles/post. Also, i suggest you install google analytic if you have already and setup google webmaster and import your sitemap so google can index your pages. I noticed that most of your articles/post don't have any comments on them. So you might want to spend about $10 on fiverr to get someone to post comments on your articles so your site looks more credible. Don't forget to utilized social networking sites, they are a great source for quality traffic!

I hope this helps get you started in the right direction...

3. Brill Mindz technologies

Brill Mindz technologies Regular Member