Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Pinterest - Use it!

Discussion in 'Social Networking Sites' started by BLUE, Sep 2, 2018.

1. BLUE

BLUE Regular Member

If you aren't using Pinterest to promote your website, you should be!

I share each of my articles on there and have done for nearly 2 years, and my page gets almost 70,000 unique viewers a month.

This translates into almost 200 extra views on my website every day, so get pinning!

2. XportMan

XportMan Regular Member

Pinterest has to be one of the easiest social sites to use for traffic. If you have a plugin set up to actually outsource your posts and post them for you, you literally waste 0 time on it.

3. Julian Ann

Julian Ann Regular Member

Pinterest is one of the best social media platform and amazing features. I'm using Pinterest for a long time and Pinterest is very helpful for me as it gives backlinks, traffic and a strong profile of Pinterest is always amazing.

4. samleo

samleo Regular Member

I actually get about 40k visits a month to my Pinterest page. I only get around 10k to my site from it but still, that is really good in my book!