Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Logo Question

Discussion in 'Website Review' started by adamapps, Oct 14, 2018.

1. adamapps

adamapps Regular Member

I am debating on changing a logo for one of my sites. I am just not sure what is considered good these days. I know at one time, bright and bold was in, then there was 3D logos, 2D, solid color, etc. I am going to be paying for it to be made and have some ideas but I want to know what tends to look best.

2. W. White

W. White Regular Member

Can you share an image of something similar to your idea? It is hard to say without seeing your plans. I would say a more simple logo is best as most people browse on mobile and it will be easier to recognize and remember.

Jinxdo likes this.
  3. Jinxdo

Jinxdo Regular Member

I would have to see what you are working with first as well.

From my understanding, popular logos today are simplistic ones. If you can use a simple design with one letter, that works really well.

4. KateMedia

KateMedia Regular Member

2D and simple is usually the best way to go. You don't need to outdo yourself on it or overthink it. Just be creative but simple. Like get some inspiration from logos on Google. That is what I did for mine.

5. Emma Kennedy

Emma Kennedy Regular Member

I agree with KateMedia.