Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Is Off-Page SEO Just As Important?

Discussion in 'SEO Chatroom' started by KateMedia, Oct 12, 2018.

1. KateMedia

KateMedia Regular Member

In contrast to On-Page SEO, is Off-Page SEO just as important?

I was reading through some articles and speaking with a few different people on social media and some seem to think it just isn't as important as it focuses away from the site itself.

2. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Regular Member

Off page serves an important purpose when a site is new. Yes, Google will do a lot of the work for you so long as titles and keywords are done right but you can be waiting months or even years before you start ranking well on it.

3. W. White

W. White Regular Member

I agree with Sam. You don't want to just consider one better or more important over the other because both play a factor in having a successful website. Just try different things out until something sticks for you. Always be working on both though.

4. Emma Stewart

Emma Stewart Regular Member

You should not compare both. each one have their cons. and off page plays and very important part in seo.

5. Jesicajohan

Jesicajohan Regular Member

In SEO on-page and off-pages both have own importance and both are important. But Off-pages is really massive but nowadays It is not easy task.