Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Is link building still effective?

Discussion in 'Link Building' started by ChrisCrossed, Aug 27, 2018.

1. ChrisCrossed

ChrisCrossed Regular Member

Maybe I'm wrong, but link building doesn't seem to be very effective at all now. Am I missing something?
    I've made zero effort to link build, should I? Writing content that people want to read and share seems far more beneficial.

Also, I don't think backlinks have any effect on SEO now. What's your thoughts?

2. Nathan Norse

Nathan Norse Regular Member

It depends I think. Like some times if you just go around commenting and leaving links on blogs for example, they just get marked off as spam and then what? Your time is wasted but if you know how to work around this and who to target, it works really well.

3. ChrisCrossed

ChrisCrossed Regular Member

Is there some kind of formula that is guaranteed to work for this or at least has some kind of high success rate?

4. seoninja25

seoninja25 Regular Member

Link building is still the cornerstone of SEO. but one needs to do the genuine link building not to do spamming. without linkbuilding, your website can not rank.

5. Anna Simmons

Anna Simmons Regular Member

No dear, it is still effective and numbers of people are doing this and they are achieving results too.

6. Julian Ann

Julian Ann Regular Member

Of Course, Link building is still effective and it will be always effective as Link building is a very strong part of SEO which really helps to get an up on Rank to a website.