Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Is it possible to get loads of traffic without social media?

Discussion in 'Social Networking Sites' started by adamapps, Oct 1, 2018.

1. adamapps

adamapps Regular Member

I remember growing up, I was in my teen years, a friend's older brother had a website that had LOADS of traffic and this was before the boom of social media. Back then, it was just Myspace and AIM. I know times have changed but I am wondering if anyone where has gotten successful without using social media and what they did to achieve this.

2. KarlRouge24

KarlRouge24 Regular Member

If you use proper keywords and know how to rank on search engines, absolutely. A lot pf companies and websites don't even actively use social accounts. It does help for new sites however.

adamapps likes this.
  3. KateMedia

KateMedia Regular Member

Yes, like Karl mentions if you focus on ranking and you learn how to do it properly, you really don't need social media but it is still a good idea to use it if you offer a service or run a business.

adamapps likes this.
  4. adamapps

adamapps Regular Member

I will focus more on keywords and properly ranking my sites over social media then. I think I was a bit concerned here as I don't get many interactions or much traffic from my social accounts.