Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Iphone vs Samsung galaxy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chatting' started by teckbrands, Feb 16, 2013.

1. teckbrands

teckbrands Elite Member

I am looking to buy a handset, have two options. Which one is best; iPhone 5 or Samsung galaxy S3? Share your view and suggestions for me.
    Thanks!

2. Teq

Teq Regular Member

I pre-ordered the Iphone 5 and after a week I returned it for the GS3. I like the big screen and being able to customize. I waited for the Iphone 5 but it was a disappointment. I even payed a restock fee because I could not see myself with the boring Iphone 5. I must say the shiny aluminum case that houses the Iphone is beautiful and Samsung needs to upgrade from the plastic material but it wasn't enough. I have a Ipad and Ipod touch so I'm still a fan of apple but I'm boring with the same ole set up. Glad to back on the Android team.

3. Tina10

Tina10 Regular Member

Did you pick a phone yet? Is so which one? Do you like it?

I've heard great things about the GS3. It seems like the IPhone 5 is overrated and doesn't have as many features as the GS3.

4. MrJaswal

MrJaswal Regular Member

Am going to galaxy S3 because it is android phone and i love to use android phone.