Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Images On Google

Discussion in 'Search Engines' started by Claire, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Claire

Claire Regular Member

When it comes to searches, how much focus do you think is necessary to have on your images?

What I mean by this is, should you make sure everything is properly worded and indexed in every image you use on your site for the purposes of showing up higher on the images search tab on Google?

2. Sami F.

Sami F. Regular Member

I make sure to do all the backend work using Elementor. My sites run on WordPress so when I upload images, I make sure they have proper tags and titles. I think it makes a big difference for ranking if you ask me.

3. Patrick00

Patrick00 Regular Member

When you upload them, make sure what they are saved as is clean wording. I know a lot of people will just upload files with numbers and random letters or date stamps but it makes a difference when you title them properly for URL purposes.