Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

How to reduce bounce rate

Discussion in 'SEO Chatroom' started by JakeJax, Aug 29, 2018.

1. JakeJax

JakeJax Regular Member

I get a lot of organic search traffic from Google, but the bounce rate is around 85%. It's clear people come for the article and nothing else.

How can I reduce this? I have visible navigation between blog posts, how else can I encourage visitors to view more than 1 page?

2. Patrick00

Patrick00 Regular Member

Link to other pages within your link in encouraging ways. Like if you have a post about migraines, have something with an image saying something like "migraines are just one sign of this terrifying disease". It sounds wrong to do when talking about health issues but it works really well.

3. MickLouis

MickLouis Regular Member

I agree with Patrick. That is one of the easiest ways to keep people on your site. Just offer more information related to the page that is on your site and the bounce rate should decrease.