Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

How to promote my blog?

Discussion in 'SEO Chatroom' started by BLUE, Sep 2, 2018.

1. BLUE

BLUE Regular Member

What's the best way to promote my blog? I've written almost 50 articles now and expected more.

I pay close attention to SEO, share the articles on all the social networks I can but views are still quite low.
    Is there something else I can do?

2. XportMan

XportMan Regular Member

Spread it around using social media. Use sites like Twitter and Facebook. You can also build a link farm for yourself if you own other sites in the same niche to bounce around traffic.

3. Julian Ann

Julian Ann Regular Member

There may be something wrong as you would have expected audience or your content wouldn't have attractive info so in this case, you can look for another social media platforms as well as for meaningful content but apart there are also more options to promote a Blog.

You can also look for GUEST POST SERVICE as Guest posting also much help to promote a Blog.

4. seoninja25

seoninja25 Regular Member

You can use your blog for pdf and sent it various pdf submission sites, social media channels also available for that and you can bookmark of it in various bookmarking sites.

5. KarlRouge24

KarlRouge24 Regular Member

Are you using mailing lists? I know a lot of people who overlook these today but they do work. Compile some e-mails and be sure to send out daily messages.