Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

How much meat do you consume?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chatting' started by Patrick00, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Patrick00

Patrick00 Regular Member

I noticed a large pulling in my area to be vegan or vegetarian. I feel like being a vegetarian is a good option if you are able to eat correctly for your body but I do not agree with being vegan. I think long-term the risks outweigh the benefits. For me, I just cut back on meat consumption. I eat it 2 or 3 days a week rather than daily like many families in America do. How much meat do you eat?

2. Rene Keen

Rene Keen Regular Member

I am actually a Vegetarian myself. I would never be a vegan as I feel it is far too important to make sure you are getting the right minerals and vitamins for the body. I also can't eat soy as it makes me sick. My protein comes from cheese, eggs, nuts, and seeds.

BLUE likes this.
  3. BLUE

BLUE Regular Member

I am glad someone out there thinks like me. I was a vegetarian for years but ended up getting sick from it so I do eat meat not but very little. I only eat fish and poultry as well.