Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

How fit are you?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chatting' started by Nathan Norse, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Nathan Norse

Nathan Norse Regular Member

Do you have a membership to a gym, work out at home, or have some kind of weekly schedule to keep you fit? I am trying to reach my goal weight by the end of the year which would require me to lose about 40 pounds of fat. I would love some tips from people with experiences sticking to a schedule and seeing results.

2. Patrick00

Patrick00 Regular Member

I go jogging every morning with my dog. I do about a 45 minute jog usually 6 days a week. On Sundays, I will go for a walk with my wife in the evening and our kids at the local park. I never liked gyms.

Lizzy P. likes this.
  3. BLUE

BLUE Regular Member

Not fit enough. I always try to get into a routine and fail. I spend most of my hours awake at my desk too which doesn't help matters for me. I will have to figure something out soon.

4. Lizzy P.

Lizzy P. Regular Member

I do the same but walking and I do take my dog with me. My husband joins me when he is back from business. He leaves the country for about 6 weeks every 2 months.