Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

How do you find the RIGHT keywords?

Discussion in 'SEO Chatroom' started by Nathan Norse, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Nathan Norse

Nathan Norse Regular Member

I know there are dozens of methods out there to find the right keywords for what you are trying to get ranked and noticed, but I would like to know what method you all use and have personal experience with. I am trying to find new ways to go about this myself.

2. Ekama Obobaro

Ekama Obobaro New Member

Following

3. Sami F.

Sami F. Regular Member

I usually do my own research. I will allow Google's "auto-suggestion" be on and when I start typing, it will pop up popular search words and phrases. I stick as close to my niche as possible and use those words.

4. Dave C.

Dave C. Regular Member

KWFinder is what I use. It works great and it is free to use for general use but they also have a paid option.

JakeJax likes this.
  5. JakeJax

JakeJax Regular Member

Same here man. I used to spend hours doing all the work myself and it ends up being wasted time. KWFinder just cuts out all the work and lost hours.

Dave C. likes this.
  6. Dave C.

Dave C. Regular Member

I don't know how people have the patience to do it manually but I have read you can get better results. It just takes too much time and you really have to know what you are doing.

7. April Smith

April Smith Regular Member

Normally I find keyword from Adwords and I think this is the best way to find right keyword for your website.