Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

How do I calculate the bounce rate on my sites?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by KarlRouge24, Sep 24, 2018.

1. KarlRouge24

KarlRouge24 Regular Member

I know this may seem like a silly question to some of you with more experience here than myself, but I really do not know how to get the general number or percentage for my site's bounce rate. I own a few sites and only just now started taking them seriously since the traffic has improved a lot since starting them 3 years ago.

2. MAXMedia

MAXMedia Regular Member

Knowing that the bounce rate equals the amount of visitors that leaves your site after one click, you can easily tell what the percentage of this is. If you are speaking about specifically finding it on Google Analytics, just find the Audience Overview page and look at the percentage for bounce rate. It does the math for ya!

3. davidmanchovick

davidmanchovick Regular Member

If your bounce rate rate is high that means people not stay at your website, they leave without spending time. good bounce rate should be 5 to 20% but if your bounce rate more than 40% is not good for your website.