Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Selling Full Time Professional Virtual Assistant for Hire (Only $5 per hour)

Discussion in 'Hire a Freelancer' started by seoexpert, Jan 11, 2015.

1. seoexpert

seoexpert SEO Forum Marketplace Membership Giveaway

Do you want your website to run in full automation?
    Are you tired of doing the same thing over and over again?

Then hire a Virtual Assistant

If you are wondering about my skill set, here it is:

Writing
    - I can do Word Press blogging and upload the posts directly to your blogs.
    - I can also do an article marketing campaign for you. I will register all article directory accounts and upload the articles for you.
    - I can also do sales pages, squeeze pages, auto responder series and press releases.

SEO
    - I can do On page optimization.
    - I can do Off page optimization
    - I have knowledgeable in any type of link plans link wheel
    - I can do basic commenting and forum posting. I make each post count so my comments and posts rarely get deleted or unapproved.
    - I can also do an SEO report where I will give you a plan on how you can beat your competitors and reach the first page of Google.
    -I can create RSS and Site map

Traffic Building
    - I am a social media expert. I can promote your website on social media on a continuous basis to get you real referral traffic. This is different from the organic traffic you will receive from the SEO campaign.
    - I can build you a reputable forum account
    - I can do various link building methods such as commenting, forum posting, software submissions and directory submissions
    - I can do Email Marketing
    - I can create Complex Link Wheel

I also have knowledge on:
    - PPC
    - Wordpress
    - Affiliate Site setup
    - CPA marketing
    - Adsense
    - Html ( Partially)
    - Php ( partially)
    -I can install any type of forums, or blogging platfarm.

SEO TOOLS :-

I Know almost all SEO tools , Like Scrapebox, GSA, Xrumer, Article Marketing Robot, Sick Submitter and other SEO

Price : $ 5 per hour

You do not have to do anything and you will receive a complete report per day or per week.

Here is My Previous Clients reviewed my work
    ↑chriscm said
    Fantastic work, our site ranked on our main keyword very quickly.

↑roumpos said:
    Delivered and done on time. Good communication skills and did as requested.

Cheers Santosh, top bloke!

↑suntuu said:
    I've been working with OP for many months now, and i am very impressed. He's extremely efficient, resourceful and get the job done perfectly. He's reliable and quick. You won't regret hiring him.

↑Final_solution said:
    I used his services to set up my 3 Wordpress blogs and i really enjoyed working with him. Highly recommended!

↑Rub3X said:
    Seller didn't ask me to leave a review but I'll do it anyways. Asked him to email people regarding guest posts on their websites. He did that and gave me a nice excel spread sheet of what he did. Definitely worth the money.

Add me on skype: seovirtualassitant