Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Favorite SEO plug-in for WordPress?

Discussion in 'SEO Chatroom' started by Dave C., Aug 22, 2018.

1. Dave C.

Dave C. Regular Member

I am looking into getting some better plug-ins for my WordPress powered sites. I have three right now. I would like to get something that is not to expensive of filled with clutter that bogs down my sites.

2. Patrick00

Patrick00 Regular Member

Yoast is my go-to for the time being. I recommend checking it out. It is free to use but they have a paid option for an upgrade depending on your own needs. I like it myself. Been using it for some time.

Ivy likes this.
  3. JakeJax

JakeJax Regular Member

This depends on your needs specifically I would say. I use SEMrush and it is my favorite all around. I use several different WordPress SEO plugins though but this is at the top of my list as it fits the bill for what I need the most.

4. MickLouis

MickLouis Regular Member

Google XML Sitemaps is my latest that I am enjoying using and may be my favorite. I recommend anyone who hasn't tried it to check it out.

5. April Smith

April Smith Regular Member

Well, my most favorite WP plugin is SEO Ultimate which is really good and have many good options for your website as a seo purpose.