Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Facebook Suspensions

Discussion in 'Social Networking Sites' started by daisey, Oct 4, 2018.

1. daisey

daisey Regular Member

Has anyone ever had their Facebook page suspended? Mine was and I can't seem to figure out why. I tried contacting them about the issue but no one has responded. Maybe people were arguing in the comments? I really don't know. I check it once a week and I went to check it today and it was blocked.

2. samleo

samleo Regular Member

I have had my persona page suspended for disagreeing with a political opinion with someone. I have never had my business page get suspended though. I am not sure what you can do about it or what could have caused it. Is it a 30 day suspension?

3. KateMedia

KateMedia Regular Member

Every suspension they give out is 30 days from what I understand and you can fight it but most of the time, they just ignore them. My guess is enough people reported the page which could have been down to comments though the people posting these comments would have had their personal accounts suspended.