Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Does color matter?

Discussion in 'SEO Chatroom' started by KarlRouge24, Oct 14, 2018.

1. KarlRouge24

KarlRouge24 Regular Member

This is a bit of an odd question but I never found a straight answer for it. They say advertisers offline use specific colors in their logos to get attention for their brand. Like a common color combination for fast food is yellow and red. Gas stations tend to use yellow and green. Does the color of a logo online matter as much?

2. samleo

samleo Regular Member

I don't think it matters as much online. It is more of how clean it is and how it showcases what the site is about. Simple is best. I would say color of the overall site matters more than the color of the logo.

3. KateMedia

KateMedia Regular Member

Lighter sites do better. Simple logos as well. You don't want to go over board with color. It doesn't matter if you choose to stick to just basic black logos or if you do a combination of color, just keep it simple!

4. Julian Ann

Julian Ann Regular Member

Colors in logos or Colorful logos are the best, This is a myth.

A logo so presents a present a blog and it should be relevant to brand whether it's colorful or not. Doesn't matter.

5. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Regular Member

Just go with your own taste. A lot of people will try an push different ideas. The only thing you want to focus on is how it scales down and how recognizable it can be.