Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Do you prefer a laptop or a desktop?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chatting' started by Katie W, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Katie W

Katie W Regular Member

I am sure most of us spend a lot of time at a computer so my question is, which do you prefer to work with/at - a laptop or a desktop?

For a while, I was a laptop gal. I felt like I was stuck in one place with a desktop and felt limited. A friend convinced me to get one and now I work more from my desktop than any other device.

2. Nathan Norse

Nathan Norse Regular Member

It depends. I use both myself and have always done so. Obviously, when traveling it is best to be on a laptop. That is a given though. When I am at home, I am mostly at my desktop unless it is nice out and I want to do work outdoors or on my back porch.

3. Rene Keen

Rene Keen Regular Member

My laptop for sure. I travel a lot and I am always on the go so I need to be able to work when I am out and about. Sometimes I will have to sit around waiting for meetings and it is the perfect chance for me to get things done on my laptop. I do own a desktop but I seldom use it.

4. Patrick00

Patrick00 Regular Member

Desktop. It does more and can handle more. Laptops are only useful to me when I travel and I seldom travel when I need access to my work.