Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Do you listen to music while working?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chatting' started by BLUE, Aug 28, 2018.

1. BLUE

BLUE Regular Member

I find that when I am not in a call with someone and I am doing updates, posts, etc. that music really helps keep me focused. I like to listen to easy music that doesn't have any voice to distract me.

Do you ever listen to music while busy at your computer?

2. Nathan Norse

Nathan Norse Regular Member

It depends for me. Sometimes I find it more of a distraction. Like if I really need to focus on something, I tend to get carried away and easily distracted if my focus is on anything else be it music, eating, or general tasks.

3. Dave C.

Dave C. Regular Member

Depends on what kind of work I am doing. Yard work, wood working, tuning the car or truck, sure. If I am sitting at my computer though, I tend to not listen to it.

4. Rene Keen

Rene Keen Regular Member

I listen to music in the car, whilst cleaning my house, and when I do my weekly workouts. That is about it! I only ever listen to music if I am with someone else who is outside from what I mentioned.