Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Do you get much social media traffic?

Discussion in 'Social Networking Sites' started by MickLouis, Aug 27, 2018.

1. MickLouis

MickLouis Regular Member

It seems like I don't get much traffic by directly sharing articles on my own social media pages.
    However, when visitors share to their pages I can get quite a few. Some articles have had hundreds of extra views because of 1 share.

Any tips to get people clicking on links more? Especially on Twitter and Facebook.

2. BLUE

BLUE Regular Member

From what I have learned, and mind you I am still new to this all, is that images help a lot. You want to use friendly click-bait images to get people wondering what it is about.

JakeJax likes this.
  3. Nathan Norse

Nathan Norse Regular Member

Use tags and follow people. Sometimes if I am posting something on Twitter for example, I will find people talking about the topic and follow them just before posting a link.

4. JakeJax

JakeJax Regular Member

As much as I hate clickbait myself, I have used it and it works REALLY well on Facebook and Twitter. Just be sure to you original images to get them ranked on Google.

5. MickLouis

MickLouis Regular Member

I honestly feel like this is a bit of a reach but it can't hurt to try it. I obviously don't want to go overboard with it though cause I know people can be put off by it.