Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Canva App For Better Pictures

Discussion in 'Social Networking Sites' started by KateMedia, Oct 6, 2018.

1. KateMedia

KateMedia Regular Member

If you use Instagram or frequently share pictures on Facebook or Twitter, this app may be worth your time. I started using it as per a recommendation from a friend. I mostly use it to make pictures I post on Instagram for my site really pop and stand out. The filters are okay but editing of pictures should be done off Instagram for best results.

2. Mel

Mel Regular Member

I'll have to check this out. Is it a free app? You didn't say. I am not a fan of paying for apps. There are plenty of free ones out there that don't require payment for. That, and I am a bit cheap :D

3. KarlRouge24

KarlRouge24 Regular Member

I don't have much focus on mobile editing. I do everything from my computer so this won't be much use for me, but if I do need to do mobile editing, I will keep this in mind for personal use for sure!