Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Best Web hosting company

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Tim215, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Tim215

Tim215 Elite Member

I am currently using Bluehost and recently they have been having more downtime than ever. I have been with them now for almost 2 years. Are there any other options that I can swtich too?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated

2. Johnny

Johnny Regular Member

You should look into Hostgator and dream host.. They have a pretty good reputation.

3. Tim215

Tim215 Elite Member

Thanks for the recommendation! i headed up choosing hostgator and the experience has been great so far!

4. GrenadeApe

GrenadeApe BusinessSIlo.com Online World of Business

I also looking into changing hosting services, i am currently with Ipage. I might go with HostGator I just heard there customer support isnt that good. Then again you pay for what you get. haha Let me know if youre still using them and how theyre community and support is.

If anyone has any suggestions for hosting company that will be good for a domain portfolio and a wordpress niche blog site.

5. seeusaw

seeusaw New Member

Hi are you looking for some other reliable provider to host your website online .Then i will refer you to approach TheWebPole.com their hosting package starts at cost of $2.79 per month and varies depending upon your requirements ....They are providing High-performance servers for fastest load times,their one-click install process has all your Web hosting app needs covered, making it easy to build, enhance and manage your site.Their Award-winning security keeps your site safe Keeping a website secure is a full time job. The plan supports 24/7 technical and customer support with guaranteed 99.9% uptime .....Hope it will be helpful to you ....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
  6. MrJaswal

MrJaswal Regular Member

I prefer to you Arvixe Web Hosting because Arvixe provide us all our major requirements, with unlimited bandwidth and storage, spam filters, helpful customer support, e-commerce and blog hosting, and more.

7. teckbrands

teckbrands Elite Member

@seeusaw You are not allowed to advertise your affiliate link on the community. I advise you checkout the community rules

8. Alex Anderson

Alex Anderson New Member

If you plan to have only 1 domain, I recommend godaddy web hosting. If you plan to have more than 1 domain, I recommend you 1and1 web hosting. I worked on wordpress at godaddy web hosting and my experience was great. It is just at godaddy, there should be one root level domain and each add-on domain should be put on the top. For example, if you have www.example.com as a root level domain and you have www.example1.com as an add-on domain, people can access to www.example1.com also by typing www.example.com/www.example1.com/ which is the only thing why I don't like godaddy when I want to host number of domains.

9. cynthiamyra

cynthiamyra New Member

What a great information shared here. Thanks all.