Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Best VPN Service?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Jinxdo, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Jinxdo

Jinxdo Regular Member

I am looking for a VPN service that I can use to multitask and run testing on my site from different areas. I also would like to use it for general browsing. Can anyone recommend one that is free or at least cheap?

2. samleo

samleo Regular Member

VPN Unlimited is my favorite one. I believe it is about $10 a month which is not bad at all. The speed is good and the options to connect are great. Most places do not detect it as a VPN either.

Sam I Am likes this.
  3. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Regular Member

I actually started using their service last week. Before them, I was using Tunnel Bear and they have went downhill, let me tell you! So for I am really impressed with VPNU.

samleo likes this.
  4. samleo

samleo Regular Member

Tunnel Bear is a mess and completely unreliable. Sometimes it will work and other times, it just randomly would disconnect you. Free or paid, it sucks both ways. lol

Sam I Am likes this.