Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Best ad placement?

Discussion in 'SEO Chatroom' started by daisey, Oct 14, 2018.

1. daisey

daisey Regular Member

In your experience with using ads on your site to bring in revenue, what area would you say works best? I am trying to experiment with a few different spots to see if I can get my earnings up.

2. KarlRouge24

KarlRouge24 Regular Member

This depends on the page itself. How do you have it set up? Is it a blog article page?

Most of my ads are done in 3 spots. I have one about the header, one in the middle, and one above the comment section. If you page is long enough, there will be up to 4 more within the body. I do have one on the side bar as well but mainly use that for paid space.

3. samleo

samleo Regular Member

Have you ever considered working with a company who will help you find the best ad placement? I know there are services out there. Some sites do better with certain ad placements over others.

Bryan likes this.
  4. Bryan

Bryan Regular Member

I was going to say the same thing.

Also, you need to experiment. Sometimes an ad will do really well in one spot on one page, and horrible in the same spot on another page. It can take a lot of time but will be worth it once you figure out what works best.