Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

Are forums good for link building?

Discussion in 'Link Building' started by Lizzy P., Aug 31, 2018.

1. Lizzy P.

Lizzy P. Regular Member

There are a lot of forums in my niche, is it beneficial to link build on them?

I could have my website link in the forum signature and maybe in a few posts, but I'm not sure if it will be of any benefit.

2. ChrisCrossed

ChrisCrossed Regular Member

It can be depending on your niche but a lot of forum owners crack down on this because people who typically join only to advertise their sites contribute nothing to the forum.

3. daveEvel

daveEvel Regular Member

Yes, they are but be forewarned, it can be a tedious process. Some people do offer the service online but you want to make sure that if you hire ANY kind of worker, they type in the language you need and do not spam the forum.

4. Julian Ann

Julian Ann Regular Member

Yes, forms are good for link building as forum posting is a link building techniques well as forms also help to get knowledge and experience with different users.

I do see many webmasters, Bloggers and normal people use forum posting.

5. Thomas Wilson

Thomas Wilson Regular Member

Yes, I think forums are good for link building. Because you can share your site to relevant forums, get backlink on profile and signature, and these backlinks help your site improve PR, DA and PA, and reach your site to the top of Google. So, you can get backlink from forums!