Welcome to SEO Unity!

SEO Unity is an active community of SEO members. We provide a unique platform for you to learn and share ideas about search engine optimization, marketing, and how to make money online. Signup today and start interacting with other SEO experts around the world and get free access to premium SEO tools.

Create a Free Account

2 websites for same content

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by BLUE, Sep 2, 2018.

1. BLUE

BLUE Regular Member

I'm not sure if this would be considered "black hat" or even if it would work.

What if I had 2 separate websites with very similar content, wouldn't that increase my chances of 1 of them ranking well? Or is Google too smart to be fooled?

I don't know if I'll proceed if it's risky.

2. XportMan

XportMan Regular Member

As long as it is not similar enough to be considered plagiarism, you should be fine to do this. I am not sure why you would but if it works out for ya, more power to you! haha

3. Jesicajohan

Jesicajohan Regular Member

I think unique & quality content essential for an ideal website.

4. KarlRouge24

KarlRouge24 Regular Member

I have very similar topics on some of my sites and I ended up ranking 1 and 2 for them under the same keyword so it is worth doing if you change it up a bit.

5. davidmanchovick

davidmanchovick Regular Member

Its not good practice that you have created 2 website with similar content. google will consider duplicate content for your second indexed website. but your first website will not be effect.