Introducing the AdWords app for iOS
- Monitor campaign performance like clicks, CTR and CPC
- Update bids and budgets
- Act on suggestions that may help improve campaign performance
- Get real-time alerts and notifications about your billing and ad status
- Call a Google expert
Customers like The Honest Company, MuleSoft, and PMG use the AdWords app to easily manage their campaigns, stay in touch with the needs of their customers, and quickly access important business insights – from anywhere.
“Amidst the hectic holiday festivities, this app saved me from having to leave the dinner table to monitor performance and make quick changes to my accounts. That meant more time with my family. I’m excited for what’s to come!”
– Josh Franklin, Manager, Search Marketing, The Honest Company
“The app helps me access high level data on the go which can come in handy in the boardroom, or anytime I need to quickly understand how our campaigns are performing. Also, having the ability to make adjustments to our campaigns – such as changing bids and budget – is invaluable.”
– Nima Asrar Haghighi, Director, Digital Marketing & Analytics, MuleSoft
“The consumer shift to mobile means our retail clients’ campaigns have to be responsive to meet the needs of consumers at all times of the day. The app makes it easy for us to address issues without being chained to our laptops. PMG has been able to deliver prompt account adjustments from campaign to keyword level for our clients, as well as keep our customer satisfaction rates high.”
– Kyle Knox, Account Manager, PMG
You can learn more about the AdWords app in the AdWords Help Center.
Posted by Sugeeti Kochhar, Product Manager, AdWords